Our areas of legal practice extend to labour law as well.
The firm is frequently called upon to provide advice on urgent and daily questions concerning labour law, particularly in all aspects concerning relations between employers and employees (hiring, resignations, dismissals, collective dismissals, settlement agreements, restructuring operations, dissolutions, data and privacy protection at work).
The firm also defends the interests of its clients (private individuals and companies) before the competent labour courts and tribunals.
Furthermore, the firm can provide the advice needed concerning taking on employees, in particular on questions relating to social security, retirement, etc. as well as the relevant legislation in force and the administrative steps necessary.
- Analysis of contracts (open-ended, fixed-term, temporary and agency work, cross-border employment and international posting),
- Problems relating to pay,
- Overtime (specialisation in international goods road transport),
- Redundancies (with notice, effective immediately, for economic reasons),
- Legal protection of employees:
- Pregnant women, women who have recently given birth and are lactating
- Employees unable to work
- Staff representatives
- Disputes arising out of collective labour relations (staff representations, joint works council),
- Negotiation as part as social plans,
- Moral and sexual harassment,
- Action before administrative authorities as well as administrative and labour courts.